Notice to all patients of Omaha Foot & Ankle Specialists:
We have been monitoring information regarding Covid-19 (via WHO & CDC) and we would like to share our prevention efforts. Our goal is to do what we can to help keep our patients and staff healthy and to continue to provide excellent care. Your health and our safety protocols have always been our priority and we will continue to follow CDC guidelines.
Covid-19 symptoms are very similar to a cold or the flu but the virus may take up to 14 days to begin to appear. We ask that if you planning to see us within the next 14 days and have any of the following symptoms that you contact our office at 402-333-8856.
- fever of 100.4 or higher
- sore throat
- shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- international travel; you or a family member
What you can/should do:
- stay away from people who are sick or avoid close contact
- don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- self-isolate if you feel sick
- cover your cough/sneeze with your arm (NOT YOUR HANDS)
- wash your hands constantly
- clean, clean, clean
- avoid large crowds
What we are doing:
- continuing to clean treatment rooms between patient visits
- clean and disinfect reception area
- provide hand sanitizer and masks
- limit visitors to patient +1
- recommend patients over 65 with any health issues reschedule
- VISITORS WILL BE SCREENED/QUESTIONED AND TREATMENT MAY BE REFUSED IF THEY MAY PUT OTHERES AT RISK.
Questions: please call us 402-333-8856